User Experience Designer
- USA Only
- 39 applicants
Anonyome Labs is creating a world in which people have exclusive control over their personal data.
We’re changing the privacy and cybersafety paradigm—and resolving the greatest challenges consumers and enterprises face.
Through our products, MySudo consumer app and Sudo Platform business privacy toolkit, we empower everyday users to decide when, where and with whom they share their personal information, and we help enterprises rapidly develop and deploy branded privacy and cybersafety solutions for their customers.
In developing the Sudo digital identity at the heart of our products, we wanted to do something that hasn’t been done before — because that’s what the global fight for data privacy will demand from us all: out of the box thinking and .
If you want to join us at the leading edge of data privacy, apply to join our team now. There’s never been a better time.
Anonyome Labs is looking for a Product (UX) Designer to partner closely with product managers, designers, marketers and engineers to build and ship creative solutions and experiences for our consumer, mobile and desktop applications. You’ll design workflows, interactions, prototypes, and visuals that are thoughtful and practical, impacting Anonyome, our customers, and their customers.
- 4+ plus years of product based UX design experience working on complex iOS, Android, desktop and web apps.
- Has a portfolio of work demonstrating skills in visual design, UI design, interaction design, prototyping/testing, user research and information architecture.
- In-depth experience with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A strong understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design.
- Own the design process for your team’s features, including research, validation, and iteration.
- Partner with product managers and engineers to oversee the user experience of a product from concept to launch.
- Ability to communicate and present your work (from sketches to final products) and articulate your design decisions to stakeholders for review and feedback.
- Effectively manage projects to meet deadlines, roadmaps, and requirements; be able to keep projects on track and progressing despite setbacks and unforeseen issues.
- The prioritization skills that let you work on many projects at once while maintaining commitments.
- Graphic design, traditional print, illustration and or photography understanding a plus.
- HTML & CSS skills are a plus
Finally, we expect you to score extremely high on our " Stuff That Matters ":
Privacy is at Our Core
Growing as One team
Work Inclusively, Embrace Diversity, Succeed Together
Information empowers our decision making
** Own it, enjoy it, learn from it
*Hybrid work options available for remote and in-office located in Lehi, UT*
We offer health, dental, vision & life insurance plans, unlimited PTO, remote work, equity, catered lunches, and an exciting and innovative atmosphere. If you’re interested in changing the world, we’d love to talk to you.