UI/Visual Designer - Buenos Aires
- Latin America
What we are doing:
We’re building out our design team in Buenos Aires. Currently, we have 3 teammates in the area and are looking for UI Designers to grow the team. While our global team works remotely, we definitely believe in face-to-face collaboration when needed. We’ll have a coworking space in Buenos Aires for periodic (not required) individual use, brainstorming sessions, and larger meetups.
Who we are:
We’re Edgar Allan, a digital agency, focused on Brand to Build Webflow projects based out of Atlanta GA. We love telling stories and making all sorts of things. Check us out: https://twitter.com/EdgarAllanCo
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of digital design experience
- Demonstration of strong layout and design principles with typography, composition, and color
- Proficiency in Figma, understanding design best practices, responsive design, component creation, working in a larger design system, and prototyping.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal, you can thoughtfully talk about your work and ideas in English.
- A good attitude! Being able to keep a cool head when things change while deadlines close is key to making what we do fun
Additionally, you can:
- Package and present work to clients
- Create and/or work with wireframes
It’d be great if you had:
- Knowledge of Webflow and generally how things are built on the web