ABOUT THE PROJECT
Spiralyze is a data-driven A/B testing company that uses design and optimization to help our clients generate more revenue from their website traffic. We figure out what makes visitors convert, we design solutions, and we measure impact to see how well it’s working.
Our clients are major brands that already have great websites and great design teams. They want us to lead the transition to a data-centric approach with conversion as the primary goal.
You’ll be able to not only grow your portfolio with awesome projects, but also work with top companies such as Pepsi, Netflix, General Electric, Abbott, American Express, Dream Host, TechSmith, VWO, and many more.
We are looking for a technical UI Designer to join the team on a remote full- time basis. In this role, you will take wireframes and insights from our research team to create designs that increase conversions dramatically. You’ll be shocked to see what a difference your designs can make.
We are headquartered in the United States with a global team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Cutting edge work: learn from the leaders in the high growth Conversion Rate Optimization sector. See your work come to life on sites you and your family use. See if they win.
- Competitive salary: Salary is competitive and increases based on your performance
- Flexible working hours: Schedule must overlap with at least 4 hours of U.S. Eastern Standard Time (New York). The rest of your working day is up to you.
- Promotion: You’ll have the opportunity to grow as a creative, build your own design team, share your knowledge, and rise within the company
- Technological reimbursement: Need a new computer? New software? We will help!
- Education: You’ll have the opportunity to level up your skills with company sponsored work-related courses and training
- 20 days of paid vacation plus holidays: you can choose to either follow the US or local Holidays
- Annual online corporate events with your fellow designers
YOU ARE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You Have A Stunning And Modern Design Style. Our clients expect the absolute best and will settle for nothing less. You should be able to keep on the cutting-edge of design fashion and create at the same level or a higher level than these examples:
- You Are An Effective Collaborator. Our clients win when they get access to the best ideas distilled from their organization, Spiralyze, and the wider world. You are brilliant, but also self-aware enough to embrace other people's ideas, feedback, and direction. You know when you need help and how to ask for it. You can communicate with clients and colleagues in a way that is honest and direct, and you will fight for good design, but you do it in a way that is persuasive and respectful.
- You Can Think Big & Small. You can take the 10,000-foot view, wrestling out the client’s unique selling propositions from all the clutter. You can also detail out the line spacing and sweat all the other little things that no user will ever notice, but that they all feel.
- You Prioritize The Mission and do what it takes to take care of our clients and get them over the line.
- You must be doing this long enough that you think in UI design: 3+ years of experience in UX/UI design is required
- Your designs must up to par (or better) than these examples:
- https://invis.io/T8125B09GFSU (3 mockups inside)
- Must be a wiz in sketching & prototyping in Figma
- Good at creating style libraries & handover-files for development
- Know basic principles of HTML, CSS, and responsive frameworks: you know how things are built before you can change them
- Follow latest trends in UI/UX design
- Must be fluent in English
A PLUS WOULD BE:
- Creating icons & logos
- Create custom illustrations
- 3D rendering
- Animation skills: you’re able to create custom micro-animations
At Spiralyze, you will develop the most sought-after skill set in the industry. As we continue to grow, we want to help you grow as well.
To apply, please submit a resume and a portfolio link. We would love to see your cover letter with an example of a problem you fixed with design.