- USA Only
- 7 applicants (20%)
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
WHAT WE DO
- The Digital Marketing team partners with our publishing and development studios worldwide to deliver engaging digital experiences for our players.
- Our UI/UX team works with Engineers, Designers, Data Scientists, UX Researchers and UX Writers across studios to deliver new features, experiences, and improvements to our websites.
- We take great pride in our iconic brand, and our work reflects the high visual and experience standards set throughout the company.
- We support our employees with a culture of career development, safety, and inclusion.
- Create best-in-class experiences for large-scale websites, applications, and other digital products.
- Translate product goals, business requirements, marketing objectives, and user insights into purposeful, engaging, well-designed experiences.
- Build scalable UI components that can be used by other designers across various products.
- Deliver and evolve digital products through cross-functional collaboration with Art, Marketing, Product, Engineering and Analytics teams.
- Approach design from a user’s perspective, listening to users and prioritizing their needs alongside business goals and technical capabilities.
- Effectively communicate ideas and design decisions to colleagues, stakeholders, and cross-functional partners.
- Utilize a range of tools to articulate your ideas and bring them to life as prototypes.
- 3-5 years of experience designing and shipping large-scale digital products
- Experience contributing to and utilizing a design system.
- Solid foundation and understanding of UX methodology and user-centered design.
- Solid understanding of accessibility and inclusivity best practices.
- Proficient in modern design and prototyping tools (Figma, FigJam, Principle, Framer, Adobe CC).
- Refined visual design skills and sensibilities.
- Keen attention to detail and care for design execution.
- Deep understanding of responsive web best practices, capabilities, and limitations.
- A desire to share knowledge and expertise, and help others improve their skills.
- Team-oriented with the ability to effectively communicate, provide feedback and inspire teammates.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Design-related BA/BFA.
- A solid understanding of Rockstar as a brand and our games.
- Ability to learn new software/technologies quickly.
- A love of video games, film, and entertainment.
- All applications must be accompanied by a portfolio to be considered.