- USA Only
As a UX/UI Designer, you'll get to work closely with our design, development, and product ownership teams to help solve challenging problems in the travel center industry. You should possess the aptitude to understand the capabilities of complex platforms and design easy-to-use, highly intuitive, and modern interfaces to support the brand message and increase usability.
Everyday responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with design, development, and product ownership teams to assess the feasibility of ideas, implement or evolve your designs to spec and deliver a great product efficiently.
- Prototyping ideas to test their viability.
- Presenting your ideas clearly to stakeholders and managing and integrating that feedback.
- Designing the finer details of interactions and experiences.
- Solving and communicating problems in the simplest fashion, then quickly turning around high-fidelity solutions.
- Working independently and with your team to define projects and scope.
Skills and experience we look for:
- Minimum 2 years of related UI/UX experience.
- Experience designing digital products and systems.
- An understanding of iOS, Android, and/or Web design patterns.
- Strong communication skills to explain your work and the rationale behind it.
- Examples that showcase your ability to break down complex problems and visually communicate your solutions through wireframes, prototyping, etc.
- Strong design principles are demonstrated through your work.