Welcome to the future
At LEKO we don’t just do a traditional job, we are on a mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable housing. We reinvent the construction for next generation buildings thanks to our unique constructive system. We are a smart team of builders that work passionately and apply cutting edge advances in design and manufacturing to solve real- world challenges and overcome the inefficiencies of traditional construction. Our vision is to deliver any housing projects on clients’ sites in 24 hours. We’re on our way to transform the way we build houses and the way we live in them in ways you can’t even imagine yet.
We’re looking for genius people that can inspire the innovation that stands in everything we do. If you are curious, visionary, and passionate about new ideas and technologies, then LEKO is the ideal workplace for you. Welcome on board to build the future.
Within the creative team, your missions will be multiple and focused on the development of the digital brand:
- Product design (software interfaces, iterative design, system design...).
- UI (web interfaces, micro-interaction, animations...)
- UX (user studies, user paths, prototyping, wireframes, animations...)
You will be in constant contact with different experts to successfully your different missions: Creative director, R&D engineer, software engineer, front- end developer, back-end developer, architects, photographers, 3D modeler, seo expert.
- Work on a wide variety of digital interface styles (software, websites, applications)
- Ensure that our digital projects are appropriate for our clients / partners / users
- Work in close collaboration with the different divisions of LEKO to meet their requirements
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and propose new ideas
- Create with extremely high quality standards
- Master's degree / Bachelor's degree from a school of graphic art, digital design or other design-related fields
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an agency / freelance or in-house advertiser environment
- Proficiency in tools such as: Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Invision, Photoshop... (knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator would be a plus)
- Have a basic understanding of interaction design (Principle/Framer/AfterEffects)
- Be aware of new trends and UX best practices (web accessibility: Opquast spectrum)
- Be comfortable with a world of multimedia constraints (web-responsive...)
- Ability to iterate several times before reaching a convincing result, without losing motivation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment with tight deadlines and multiple projects
- At ease with oral communication, you are able to convince and justify your choices
- Have a strong artistic sensibility and a taste for digital / animation
- A particular interest in automotive design / robotics / illustration / video games / new technologies would be a plus
- Fluent in French and good in English
- Must have a presentation site / Dribbble / Behance (online portfolio)