CodinGame is both a game-based training platform for developers and a powerful technical hiring suite for companies.
Companies looking to recruit skilled programmers turn to CodinGame’s assessment solution, CodinGame for Work, to evaluate candidates’ coding skills with tech-friendly, hands-on programming tests that only take 60 seconds to set up.
At the same time, codingame.com, over 2.8 million passionate programmers from around the world sharpen their skills, for free, by playing games and solving puzzles.
In 2021, CodinGame joined forces with CoderPad, the market’s leading technical interview platform, based in San Francisco. Together, our ambition is huge: to establish skill-based recruitment as the norm in tech and create the quickest, easiest and fairest tech hiring experience for thousands of companies worldwide.
- UI/UX Product: work closely with our product team to define the UI/UX that would best answer our users’ problems. - Always push for a better UX and UI, or visual style guide - own your part of the product!
- UX research: partner with our UX researcher or conduct your own research to identify problems to solve in the product.
- UX Workshop: conduct UI/UX workshops with our clients to find the best solution to their problems.
- Design: maintain and document design recommendation using methods such as wireframes, storyboards, mockups, and flowchart.
- Join a wonderful team: work with other Designers to brainstorm, challenge ideas and share knowledge… Partner with PMs, engineers, other designers and stakeholders across the company to deliver products and features from conception to launch
We are looking for creative, adventurous, ego-free people who want to be part of a collective adventure. We would like you to come as you are—with your own talent, personality, strengths and weaknesses.
To be comfortable in this position, you’ll need the following skills:
- Proven ability to create effective solutions to complex business and design problems and convey them in the form of low and high fidelity design, click-through prototypes, presentations and design specifications.
- Proven work experience, 5+ years of designing for complex Seas/enterprise applications as a Product Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Experience in responsive web design, user-centered design thinking, concepting, usability, and accessibility.
- Our products are web-based so your good understanding of HTML, CSS and JS capabilities and familiarity with common UI frameworks is considered a big plus.
- Can iterate with low-fidelity sketches of workflows and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity designs using Design tools.
- Comfortable with conducting your own research when necessary or using analytics, research findings, and user inputs to iterate and optimize your design.
- Advanced knowledge of design and prototyping with Figma and experience with other design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, ….
- Experience with design systems and style guides
- Fluency in English (half of the team is based in US)
- You see complex problems as a great opportunity to think outside the box and you constantly come up with creative solutions
- You are motivated by working in a fast-growing startup where you would be able to make proposals, take decisions, be imaginative every day and have real impact
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, you are absolutely comfortable working independently and you’re well organized (you can manage multiple tasks)