- Europe Only
- 5 applicants
About the role
As the graphic designer, you will be responsible for delivering designs for the mobile app, websites, and social media following the guidelines, specs, or wireframes provided by the team. The position requires creativity, teamwork, and quick adoption to changing requirements of the company. You are expected to be highly talented and knowledgeable about marketing and design principles. Your experience will be crucial in delivering creative ideas and following through to content creation and distribution. With direct oversight and support from the team, you will showcase the company by creating designs aligned with Company's branding, mission, and values.
· Deliver designs and marketing assets on time
· Work collaboratively with the team
· Create, produce, and develop advertisement materials
· Create weekly designs for social media channels
· UI and UX design for the mobile apps (iOS and Android) and websites.
· Produce illustrations, layouts, and photo/video editing aligned with the business branding
Location & commitments
· Contract Based, Full-time
· Remote work, monthly payment basis.
· Proactivity in providing best-of-breed design practises, tools, and approaches
· Experienced in UI & UX design
· Effective communication and time management skills
· Proficiency with 2D & 3D design, videomaking, and photo editing.
· Wireframing, mobile app & web design.
· A passion for user-centred design.