UI UX Designer
- 10 applicants (19%)
Shape the future of land investing, wherever you are
Join our fully-remote team building the most incredible product for land investors. We are at the cutting edge of shaping how to systemize and run a land investing business.
Who We Are
Pebble is a platform for land investors to systemize and scale their businesses. We're a full self-funded SAAS company founded in 2019. We're profitable ($1m+ ARR), growing quickly, and our customers rave about us. Our team is fully remote with people from Korea to Morocco. Each team member is critical to our success and makes a direct impact on the business.
What we value
- Help First
- Kindness & Respect
- Progress over Perfection
- Continuous Self Improvement
- Accountability to Deliver
- Work Anytime, from Anywhere
Who You Are
You are an experienced designer looking to take on a mission-critical role building a highly impactful product. You want to deep-dive into an amazing product and to improve ourselves and our craft.
What You'll Do
- Drive the design of our core products - taking features from concept to delivery
- Designing compelling product experiences based on customer needs
- Tackle and solve hard design problems around complex workflows.
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to design awesome customer experiences based on user and implementation feedback
- Maintain consistent visual standards and keep the living component library up to date
- Review features implemented by the engineering team and providing guidance to ensure pixel-perfect experiences
- Lead our team goals towards empathizing with users, and advocating for usability and accessibility
- Conduct and coordinate usability interviews to gather feedback and insights into customer needs
- Produce brand and marketing material across different mediums
You have at least three years of experience in visual and user experience design at a high-growth SaaS company. You are motivated by making an impact, detail-oriented, and have a history of major accomplishments to prove it. You work collaboratively, enjoy crossing back and forth between UX and visual design, and love to see your work ship — quickly. You have a "get it done" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again.
- 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer, experience designer, or product designer
- A broad UX design toolkit and proficiency with industry standard design tools including Figma, Miro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Someone who is driven to have an intimate understanding of our product
- Self-initiator who values autonomy and can manage time effectively
- Demonstrate attention to detail, making technical design decisions that lead to growth in design systems
- Experience implementing designs with HTML and CSS.
- Fluent in English
Grow with us
Everyone deserves to reach their fullest potential. We feel engaged and alive when we do work that matters with people we care about. And our goal is to help you do just that.
- Generous salary
- 12 days of paid time off with additional days provided based on seniority. Sick and family leave provided.
- $1,000 annually for third-party education, along with paid time off to immerse yourself in learning
If this role sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)
In order to qualify for this role, you will need to submit a short video introducing yourself and share why you think you’d be a great fit for this team.