- USA Only
- Job Locations: US-Remote
- Type: Full-Time
- Category: Technology
Marathon Health people are more than just employees—they are ambassadors. Join our mission to change healthcare! We are hiring a full-time UI/UX Designer to join our team.
This is a full-time remote position that in addition to a great team and work environment offers competitive pay and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays and resources to support your ongoing growth and development.
About Marathon Health
Marathon Health is one of the nation’s leading providers of employer-based health services. We serve businesses throughout the United States, providing a different kind of healthcare program that focuses on total population health management and health risk reduction.
Marathon Health promotes a culture of health and wellness in everything we do. It is for this reason we seek to hire individuals who embrace wellness and model healthy behaviors in their own lives. We are proud to be a drug and tobacco free company. We value the richness diversity brings to our workforce and are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and provider (EOE).
The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes this role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction. This person will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology, and designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. Working closely with our product owners, project managers, and developers, our UI/UX Designer will take agency feedback and apply it toward mockups and designs that capture the needs of the application.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitively and experience
- Communicate with agency clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Combine creativity with an awareness of design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Strong knowledge and experience with UX/UI design
- Strong knowledge and experience designing intuitive functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation
- Strong design portfolio containing original work with 2+ years design and interactive work experience
- Strong knowledge of design and technical constraints across web, mobile, kiosk, and tablet
- Must be a self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project
- Must be able to function as an interactive design leader on projects as well as an individual contributor
- Strong knowledge and experience with HTML, CSS and HTML5
- Solid understanding of responsive design
- Knowledge and experience with any of the following is strongly preferred: motion graphics, video production and editing, 3D animation, illustration, or copywriting
- Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and deliver projects on time and on budget
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and focus while under pressure
- Excellent attitude with the desire to take on new challenges, grow and learn