UI Graphic Designer - MacOS
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (25%)
UI Graphic Designer – MacOS
Contract in San Mateo, CA – Remote OK – Graphic Design
DigitalFish has an immediate need for a User Interface Graphic Designer with professional experience and passion for developing elegant, functional software applications that empower creative users. DigitalFish has long been a trusted partner of leading digital media companies. We’re at the center of their efforts to build a new generation of platforms and experiences. Current and past customers include Apple, Google, Meta, Disney, DreamWorks, Activision, Technicolor, ESPN, LEGO, NASA and many others.
At DigitalFish, you will join a growing team creating advanced authoring tools for creative individuals and studio professionals alike. Working alongside senior engineers, artists and UX designers, you will gather design requirements and reference, iterate creatively in a fast-paced Agile environment, make deliberate design decisions and ultimately translate novel user-experience journeys into intuitive and beautiful interface designs.
- Inspire yourself and the team by gathering and presenting relevant design reference from other software applications, graphic art and visual-design materials
- Create and iterate on wireframes, mockups, style sheets and user flows, and use these visual methods to effectively communicate your ideas
- Present and defend your design decisions, based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental visual-design principles
- Document and explain our emerging design languages in style guides
- Generate final production artwork (icons, user-interface elements, textures, etc.) according to development-team technical specifications
- BA in Graphic Design or a related field or equivalent visual-design experience
- Professional experience designing user interfaces for desktop and mobile software applications
- Mastery of a suitable graphic-design software suite
- Familiarity with the use and interface design of existing software tools for 3D animation or design, game development, and video production
- Deep familiarity with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines for macOS and iOS
- Understanding of User Experience (UX) design principles and practice
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills and able to work both in a team and independently
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary plus equity per qualifications
- Full benefits with excellent health plan
- Ability to influence product and features built on cutting-edge technologies
- Enormous opportunity for learning and professional growth
- Work with a well-respected, creative and talented group of experts in graphics and animation
Our team is fully remote, working effectively together in real time on US West Coast hours.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact us.
DigitalFish is not able to sponsor immigration petitions for this role at this time. We are an equal opportunity employer and are hiring immediately. We look forward to hearing from you!