UI Designer / Developer
- USA Only
Ecobot is looking for a UI Designer/Developer to join our fun loving team of engineers. The ideal candidate should have a background in graphic design with the ability to take ideas from mockups into beautiful pixel perfect production ready code that can be passed to our backend developers for completion.
If you apply, please provide a link to your portfolio and code examples.
- CSS with framework experience (Bootstrap, Tailwinds etc.)
- Browser developer tools
- Cross-platform testing/debugging
- Accessibility best practices
- Photoshop & Illustrator with a strong sense of design
- Experience consuming REST API’s is also a plus.
This is not a full-stack position. While we appreciate experience in backend languages or infrastructure, this is a strictly front-end web UI position.
You must be comfortable with rapidly evolving designs and requirements, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong situational awareness and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to take a heads-up approach to completing tasks, creatively collaborating to find the best solution for now and for the product's future
- Self-manage working time, balance urgency/work velocity with clean, well-crafted code
- HTML / JS / CSS development on an enterprise website / web application
- Clearly and regularly communicate with coworkers, product stakeholders and management
- First line of QA testing; responsible for releasing to QA impeccably clean code that works
- Writing documentation
- Collaborate with management on the product roadmap
- Competitive base salary
- Health Insurance
- Equity/Stock options
- Volunteer time off
- Unlimited paid time off
- Relocation assistance may be available
More About Ecobot:
Ecobot is a rapidly scaling environmental software tech startup based in Asheville NC. Ecobot is the only software platform to bring true efficiency and accuracy to wetland scientists at environmental, natural resources management, conservation planning, engineering and planning firms serving state and federal DOT, construction, mitigation banking, and oil and gas companies.
Sponsorship for work authorization (for example, H-1B) is not offered for this position.No recruiters, please.
For the safety of our whole team, applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid medical or religious exemption to work at Ecobot.