- USA Only
- 8 applicants
We’re a hospitality technology company dedicated to revolutionizing how hotels operate worldwide. In an industry of fragmented systems and limited technology, Quore provides a solution that allows hospitality teams to track, manage and prioritize work across departments, properties and locales. During your last hotel stay, if your room was clean, the in-room appliances were fully functioning and your request for extra towels was addressed quickly then that hotel was probably using Quore. We support hotel staff in their day-to- day for better guest experiences, which means smarter teams and happier guests.
TeamQuore is based in Franklin, TN, not too far from the hotel where it all
started! We’re a diverse group united by a customer-first mentality, always. Our customers are at the center of all that we do. We emphasize (and thrive on!) collaboration and creativity, which is apparent in our open office space. We have a fun, hands-on culture that Forbes recognized as one of the Best Startup Employers in 2020.
About the Role:
TeamQuore is looking for an amazing UI Designer. The right person for us
loves creating software that looks great and is easy to use. Knows that details aren't just details, they are what make a product great. You live to solve design challenges and there’s nothing better than figuring out the best way for users to interact with an app. You love exploring the latest and greatest in products while keeping emerging design patterns and visual treatments. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Online portfolio required to apply.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Collaborating with Business and Development teams to define problems and goals of features and contribute to the overall look, feel and direction.
- Tackling complex problems and develop design approaches that translate to elegant user interfaces
- Writing microcopy for your designs
- Participating in design critiques with Quore team and with clients
- Minimum 3 years’ experience producing wireframes, high-fidelity, interactive mockups for enterprise-level digital products.
- Have an online portfolio demonstrating a strong foundation in user-interface design, visual design typography, and idea generation.
- Demonstrate clear, outcome-oriented decision-making in your designs, balancing business goals and user needs
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn new tools and practices
- Have familiarity with cross-platform design experiences (Web, Android, iOS, emails, etc.)
- Experience collaborating with engineers and product managers in cross-functional teams to deliver solutions to market.