- Latin America
- 6 applicants (12%)
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer from Mexico, Guadalajara - or remote in Mexico who will be responsible for the user interface (UI) design of our various contact data related products. The UI has similarities to CRM tools, but is focused on surfacing marketing and sales contact and company data as well as other attributes supporting the marketing and sales teams.
You will ensure in your deaign that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design working with the front end developers and our business and product owners.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering visually useful designs by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
- gathering the user experience design requirements from our product owners.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing all UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Proficient in Figma, Adobe Creative and other UI design tools
- A team player but can work independently too.
Apply on Behance