- USA Only
[Stealth Startup] is seeking an experienced UI Designer to join our growing team of experts in delivering unmatched value to projects and people. An exciting variety of opportunities exist to help deliver applications by assisting in all UI/UX and interaction design activities throughout all touch- points in multiple customer journeys.
You will be collaborating directly with the rest of the design team, product team and technical team to understand scope, requirements, technical constraints as well as customer needs to produce new features and improve upon existing experiences.
Activities will include producing wireframes, interaction design, systems thinking, information architecture, prototypes, as well as assisting with agile process related activities and research activities such as usability testing and user/customer research activities.
- Translate concepts and requirements into user flows, wireframes, storyboards, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for applications.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to new and existing functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate on designs.
- Assist with the development and implementation of designs by collaborating hand-in-hand with developers and stakeholders to ensure designed experiences are realized.
- Three or more years of user experience research & design experience.
- Skilled in designing outstanding digital products for C2C environments.
- Skilled in illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Experience designing graphic user interfaces elements and UI mockups/prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Experience designing and utilizing Miro, MUI, Figma
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process to internal teams and stakeholders
- Ability to work with highly technical teams.
- Ability to present complex qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to diverse audiences in an understandable and accessible format.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions in user research curriculum, for a broad audience demographic.
- Adapts well to changing priorities, deadlines and directions.
- Competitive Cash salary
- Stock Options - based on the early stage of our startup, the right candidate will receive a significant amount of stock options that in the eventual case of an exit, may amount to significantly more than any salary based compensation could ever amount to.