BeInCrypto is a news website founded in August 2018 that specializes in cryptographic technology, privacy, fintech, and the Internet — among other related topics. The primary goal of our website is to inject transparency into an industry rife with disingenuous reporting, unlabeled sponsored articles, and paid news masquerading as honest journalism.
Our Product Design team is looking for a UI Designer. The position is 100% remote and highly collaborative.
- Understand product specifications based on user, market and business needs.
- Analysis of competitors and development of improvement strategies based on design rationale.
- Ensure that the look and feel of our products are consistent.
- Contributing to and participating in the development of our Design System.
- Make sure to create UIs that are accessible and user-friendly.
- Stay on top of industry trends, user experience, new platforms, best practices and other information beneficial to design and user interface.
- Provide recommendations for designing changes and updates.
- Ensure deliverables are on time and of a high standard.
- We want to see your design process in action by looking at your portfolio or samples of work.
- 2-3 years of experience in fast-paced creative environments.
- Degree in design or related fields.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Excellent visual design skills with a strong eye for details.
- Ability to oversee a project from concept to final implementation.
- You are skilled in UI prototyping as well as remote user testing.
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and spoken English.
- A background in news media or digital publishing is an advantage, though it is not necessary.
- Interest in blockchain and new technologies.
- Remote and full-time work available.
- Join a stellar team of talents from all over the world and learn from them.
- Great work environment, where everyone’s opinion is welcome and valued.
- Unique opportunity to take part in the emergence of a future leader in bitcoin news coverage.