Talented UX Designer for long term
- USA Only
This is a remote position with Pacific Daylight Time core business hours.
Who is SingleMind?
A Pacific Northwest company through and through, SingleMind is one of the fastest-growing digital design and development agencies in the region. We work with a range of companies to create compelling and elegant digital solutions (apps, websites, IoT, etc). Our mission is to help companies stay relevant in our modern world by using teamwork and collaboration to build, launch and scale new concepts and products.
Who we are looking for
We want an enthusiastic and talented UX Designer to join the team. You’ll work with the Creative Director and the design team to create user flows, wireframes, visual designs and clickable prototypes at multiple stages of the product design process and work collaboratively with the engineering team to make sure your designs are built to spec.
- You have 3+ years full-time experience on a team in a professional agency setting
- You can demonstrate that you understand how to produce user-flows, wireframes, visual designs and clickable prototypes (for mobile apps on iOS and Android)
- You've used Jira for years, and are comfortable taking ownership of tasks that are assigned to you.
Skills & Qualifications
These are all things that will be constantly demanded of you. Please be good at all of them.
- Minimum 3 years experience building user-flows, wireframes, visual designs and clickable prototypes
- Minimum 3 years experience working in Figma.
- Excited to work on engaging and interactive web and mobile apps on a daily basis
- Confident and skilled enough to take ownership at any level of the design process
- Familiarity with cross-platform web and mobile design standards
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with other designers, your team, and our clients
- Involvement and availability to participate in all project-related meetings (sprint ceremonies like sprint planning/review; creative collaboration)
- Daily time tracking in Jira (this is critical to our client reporting and success as a business)
The Ideal Candidate
- Meets all the criteria above, and is:
- Over-communicative: goes the extra mile to make sure all team-mates are in the loop and that you’re proactively seeking out help when you need it
- Highly detail oriented: you sweat the small details and are thoughtful about every aspect of your designs, from micro-copy to image aspect ratios to form validation
Your compensation will truly be based on your experience and how closely a fit to the above points you are. We're a profitable and growing company that believes in high tides raising all boats. So as the company succeeds, the larger your share of the profit and overall benefits.
We are a globally distributed team of professionals with the large majority of our team located in Oregon. We work flexible hours and operate as a team. Our clients range from small well-funded start-ups to large multi-billion dollar international companies. We truly believe in a balanced work/life ethic. SingleMind is an Equal Opportunity Employer.