Sr UI/UX Designer @ MetLife Legal Plans
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Who We Are
MetLife Legal Plans is the country's largest provider of legal voluntary benefits, serving five million people at more than 3,000 organizations, including over 200 Fortune 500® companies. We have more than 40 years of experience in employee legal services and are committed to providing excellent care to our plan members, sponsors and 18,000+ attorneys.
We are looking for an individual with a strong work ethic to join our team as a designer. The ideal candidate will have the ability to turn customer insights into compelling visual and interactive experiences that people love.
Enjoy being a key member of a team that moves quickly and believes in using a highly iterative and disciplined design process to create elegant solutions.
(This is a remote position - must be residing somewhere in the United States)
• Own the end-to-end design for a key customer experience in our suite of online applications, including the external marketing site, core online service, digital estate planning.
• Participate as a core member of the product team and work closely with our engineering and analytics teams to deliver key goals that impact the trajectory of the company and the thousands of customers we serve each day.
• Understand customer pain points by interacting with our customers, their families, and conducting user research experiments.
• Maintain a deep focus on user experience by devising critical user flows through constant iteration, including impact on information architecture, desktop and mobile wireframes and style guide.
• Leverage and expand upon our existing design system to meet the needs of our customers.
• Develop solutions, prototype, iterate, and launch new product features frequently.
• 6+ years’ experience as a UI/UX Designer
• Comfortable with design tools such as Sketch and InVision
• Proven track record of strong performance in organizations with a high- performing consumer SAAS product and design culture, ideally an early or mid- stage start-up
• Extremely organized and consistently advocates for design methodologies and processes
• Strong understanding of design systems including typography, iconography, information architecture and creating efficient product flows
• Ability to credibly and clearly communicate design decisions and tradeoffs
• Communication Proficiency
• Positive and friendly demeanor
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Compliance with process, procedures and guidelines for all job responsibilities
• Business acumen
• Problem solving/analytical skills.
• Customer/client focused.
• Results Driven
• Ability to thrive in an independent work environment.
MLP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
MLP is committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
MLP is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
MLP is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MLP without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MLP maintains a drug-free workplace.