Sticker Mule is hiring a
Sr. Product Designer, Design Systems
- 6 applicants (21%)
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the Internet's most "kick ass" brand. We are privately-owned, highly profitable, and obsessive about building great experiences.
We are seeking an exceptional product designer who enjoys working on design systems. The ideal candidate will help us move faster by adding consistency and standards while looking for opportunities to improve our design language.
- Builds, maintains, and improves our design systems in Figma.
- Develops standards for UI elements, icons, text styles, and effects.
- Designs reusable components and improves existing ones.
- Organizes libraries so that they are easy to use.
- Collaborates with engineers to keep the component library in sync.
- Maintains our design principles, standards, and aesthetics.
- Works closely with engineers to facilitate implementation.
- Provides and receives great feedback.
- 4+ years professional experience in product design.
- Expertise using Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design tools.
- An understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Exceptional visual design skills.
- Great writing skills.
- Salary: $135k+ based on experience
- $20k signing bonus
- Four weeks paid vacation
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at Sticker Mule. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired