Sticker Mule is hiring a
Sr. Product Designer
- 6 applicants (14%)
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the Internet's most "kick ass" brand. We are privately-owned, highly profitable, and obsessive about building great experiences.
We are looking for an experienced product designer who loves simplicity. The ideal candidate will design engaging user experiences that are amazing to look at and easy to use.
- Designs user experiences that are intuitive and delightful.
- Creates prototypes to explain user flows and interactions.
- Solves problems with simple, understandable solutions.
- Designs beautiful landing pages to support products and features.
- Produces strong visuals through color, type, and attention to detail.
- Favors consistency by reusing styles and components.
- Maintains our design principles, standards, and aesthetics.
- Works closely with engineers to facilitate implementation.
- Provides and receives great feedback.
- 4+ years professional experience in product design.
- Expertise using Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design tools.
- An understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Exceptional visual design skills.
- Great writing skills.
- Salary: $135k+ based on experience
- $20k signing bonus
- Four weeks paid vacation
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at Sticker Mule. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired