Sr Product Designer
We are the first ever Talent Growth platform. We are on a mission to help engineering and product leaders become great leaders. Thanks to our software, our talent coaching program and our incredible community we help thousands of aspiring leaders to grow. We started with external mentorship for engineering leaders and experienced exponential growth for the past 2 years. After raising our Series A late 2021, we are building the future of our platform with new products and new verticals.
We are looking for a Sr Designer who will help us bring our platform to the next level. You will be working with founders and rest of the team to build the product roadmap.
You have been working as a Product Designer for several few years, ideally in a larger scale organization and you master all the fundamentals. You now want to join an early stage startup in high growth to own more and have a bigger impact. Ambiguity and change is what you’re looking for and thriving for.
WHO YOU ARE
- We are looking for a Sr Designer who will help us bring our platform to the next level and particularly accommodate our Enterprise clients.
- You've designed web applications and worked on complex design problems, ideally in the b2b SaaS space
- You've had significant & quantifiable impacts on the user experience of products you've worked on
- You have 3-5 years of product design experience
- Customers and feedback are fueling your designs. You enjoy the process: research, data, iteration, customer feedback
YOUR KEY ACTIVITIES
- Work to make Plato’s core existing product easy to use and efficient
- Contribute to the launch of new products in 2022, from research to prototyping and launch
- Collaborate with multiple teams (product, engineering, go-to-market, etc.) to produce design assets
- Create low fed wireframes & high fidelity mockups. Your primary focus will be on UX, delivering high quality experiences for all our users. Yet we expect delivery of dev ready mockups as our team is still small.
- Define & maintain a company-wide design style guide applicable to all formats. You will contribute to our design system and suggest other ways to ease and speed up collaboration between product engineering and design.
- Conduct regular interviews with our users and Plato team members to unveil new opportunities
Very few companies have the potential to do something truly meaningful to actually help others. We believe that making managers better, more successful, and happier results in a happier overall workplace. And improving that even 10% leads to a ripple effect.
We spend nearly all of our waking lives at work. Let's make that better.
Our team is fully remote, our only requirement is that you are able to commit to:
3-4 hour overlap with PST for non-customer facing roles
5 hour overlap with PST for customer facing roles