Sr. Marketing Graphic Designer
- USA Only
- 12 applicants (20%)
This position is part-time on-site out of Irvine, CA
ConsumerDirect is a rapidly growing fintech company that has, to date, helped 4 million people improve their privacy, credit, and financial lives. Our legacy business is B2B2C, however, our biggest bet on the future growth of the company comes in the form of Hogo. Think upside of an early-stage startup but with the stability and financial backing of a mature, profitable parent company.
Launching this October, Hogo is the first gamified freemium privacy app whose mission is to empower people to defend their online privacy. Data brokers are selling our personal information (i.e. relatives, purchase history, location data, address, etc.) and it’s resulting in more spam, fraud, identity theft, and being successfully targeted by scammers. Hogo allows users to find data brokers selling their information and remove it in a single swipe; we pair this with scam prevention, fraud resolution, $25k of free ID theft insurance, in-app rewards #HogoCoins, content, and action-oriented credit building features.
The Hogo team is looking for a Sr. Marketing Graphic Designer that will support our digital marketing initiatives, by promoting the mission and vision of the Hogo brand through high-quality graphic content & visual storytelling. This person will be responsible for the end-to-end development of direct response video and static ads, branded digital, video & print campaign materials (banners, email templates, organic social content, lifestyle imagery), landing pages, and website (front-end with back-end experience a plus).
- Partner with Growth Marketing team to develop ideas, prioritize resources, and create standalone videos and animations that will be used in ads on numerous paid acquisition channels (Google, Instagram, TikTok, programmatic, etc.)
- Work with Growth Marketing and Design Team to develop static imagery and banner copy (headlines, sub-headlines, descriptions) for landing pages, customer emails, and ads
- Help create email templates in Braze for customer lifecycle and user acquisition campaigns
- Collaborate with head of social media to create organic social content for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and LinkedIn
- Collaborate with Growth team to develop imagery for Hogo® app store listing and app store optimization experiments
- Partner with Growth Marketing to develop landing page imagery that will be used for experimentation (hero images, in-app imagery, design templates) Occasionally help with Hogo.com messaging updates or the other Consumer Direct brands (Smartcredit.com®/ Scoremaster.com®)
- Create new lifestyle imagery and pull stock images
- Create new branded promotional materials (swag, conference banners, t-shirts, etc.)
- 4+ years experience in direct response advertising for a consumer brand; app or fintech is a plus
- Highly proficient in leading design & development software, Adobe Creative Suite
- Emphasis in After Effects and motion graphics capabilities
- At least 2 years of experience creating social media content
- SEO tools (e.g., Semrush, Google Search Console, etc.), WordPress, HubSpot, Google Slides, Hootsuite
- Direct experience managing marketing efforts for iOS and Android apps
- 9 Paid holidays
- 401K Retirement Savings
- Open time off policy (AKA unlimited vacation time)
- Over $10K contributed annually towards medical/dental/vision plans
- $1500 annually contributed towards learning and development
- Daily catered lunches, coffee, and snack bar
- Opportunity to be a part of a great corporate culture - on OC's best places to work list!
“ConsumerDirect embraces diversity, culture, and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to promoting a workplace that represents a wide variety of, backgrounds, perspectives, skills and experiences!”