Sr. Graphic Designer
AYR stands for All Year Round. Our mission is to create confidence through clothing – we believe that the best design is ageless, timeless, effortless, and seasonless.
AYR is female-founded and independently operated. We created the company as an alternative to fast fashion. We make edited, effortless essentials designed to last, All Year Round. Sometimes, less is more - we produce a focused, seasonless assortment in small quantities and our team is very small and purposeful.
As our first Graphic Design hire, you’ll help bring our brand to life through creative assets (web, social, email, etc). We are a design and performance driven company. We are looking for someone who can work autonomously, is an expert in their field, extremely organized, resourceful, and values efficiency.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Work with the CEO to establish art direction for the brand
- Ability to develop and build a wide variety of creative assets for multiple channels across digital and print, including email, web, social media, and direct mail.
- Execute weekly digital creative collateral including e-mails, ads, and social posts.
- Oversee, edit, upload, and deliver final assets to the E-comm team and agencies.
- Work closely with our CEO.
- Develop asset templates and design standards to enhance our marketing content across multiple channels.
- Maintain and manage our internal image library.
- Generate and iterate design solutions based on the team's direction and feedback.
- Think conceptually and creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, and translate business objectives into creative solutions.
- Help with photo production, including retouching notes and attending shoots when needed.
- Assist with day-to-day creative needs for AYR, big and small
What your experience looks like:
- Minimum 5 years’ creative experience working in-house
- Bachelor’s Degree in visual or graphic design (or a related field)
- You are a creative thinker and have a portfolio to show your excellent sense of typography, layout, web and digital design principles.
- You have a strong attention to detail, and bring projects from initial concept to final execution.
- You have a creative background, and the ability to see how a story can be told across various channels.
- You are willing to take risks and have conviction for your ideas.
- You enjoy being part of a fun, dynamic, cross-functional team working toward a common goal.
- You have a knowledge of current design trends, and you are able to generate your own distinct design concepts.
- You are able to set up design wireframes in editor and prototyping tools, like Figma.
- Proficiency with industry-standard design tools and software (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Figma)
We are an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.