Snr UX Designer
- Europe Only
- 1 applicant (3%)
Are you ready to be a part of something big?
ALTERY, based in London's Canary Wharf, is on a mission to revolutionise cross-border payments for individuals and companies worldwide. With our cutting-edge mobile and web-based international payment and card solutions, we will be serving customers in over 50 countries and aiming to expand into even more exciting markets during 2023.
We're a team of 100+ customer-focused fintech professionals with a wide range of experiences, passionate about driving fast-paced growth and technological transformation. We're dedicated to putting our customers first and creating an agile, growth-oriented company culture. If you thrive in fast-paced, energetic environments and are excited about solving real-world problems for the digital economy, ALTERY may be the perfect fit for you.
We're committed to pushing boundaries and leading the industry into a more inclusive, faster, and inspiring digital era. That's why we're offering exciting opportunities for driven individuals like you to join us in building an alternative ecosystem for payments. With the support of our shareholders, we're expanding into new geographical markets, new payment rails, and building innovative products utilising technology such as blockchain. Don't miss this chance to be part of shaping the next era of payments. Apply to join us at ALTERY today!
The role: Senior UX Designer
We are on a mission to empower individuals and businesses with fast, secure, and convenient access to their funds. As we continue to grow and expand our product offerings, we are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our team and play a critical role in shaping the user experience of our products and services. As a Senior UX Designer at ALTERY, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and be a part of a team of experts in the fintech industry and shape experience across Web, Mobile, and other channels.
In Your Role, You Will
- Create user-cantered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and low and high-fidelity mock-ups for Web and Mobile.
- Communicate with product and engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership
- Ensure the voice of the customer is present by incorporating tools like personas, customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into the design
- Own the UI and make decisions on design elements such as font choice, colour scheme, graphics, buttons, menu styling and all other elements of interface design.
- Perform metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimisation efforts.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- DESIGN PORTFOLIO REQUIRED for application- You must have a design portfolio (either online or in PDF) demonstrating superior product design experiences. Please note we will NOT consider applications without a portfolio.
- Expertise in all areas of user design (IA, UX, UI, content UX, end design)
- Good working knowledge of industry tools, e.g., envision, sketch, zeppelin, Abstract, Adobe etc.
- Ability to design user experience and interactions effectively and be open to feedback and optimisation.
- Know how to use collaboration and design tools such as Figma, Miro, JIRA or equivalent
- Familiar with pattern and component libraries, design systems, style guides etc.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field, such as Interaction Design, Product Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design etc.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Altary, we are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, ability, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us who we are.
We want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and, most importantly, feel included and that they can be their authentic selves. We welcome, consider and encourage applications from anyone that shares this passion.