Senior Web Designer
- 2 applicants (11%)
Senior Web Designer
For over a decade, Reify Health has been paving the way to faster, predictable, and more accessible clinical trials. Through its business entities, OneStudyTeam and Care Access, the company provides best-in-class trial optimization software and transformative clinical trial infrastructure that delivers research directly to more healthcare providers, communities, and patients wherever they are. Through partnerships with top biopharma companies, thousands of research clinics worldwide, and leading healthcare & community organizations, Reify Health is helping bring new medicines to patients faster, one trial at a time.
As of September 2022, the team working on StudyTeam is now known as OneStudyTeam. Both new and familiar, this name reflects the mission shared by our technology and our people: to connect and enable every stakeholder in the clinical trial ecosystem to carry out the work of research better, sooner, and together. OneStudyTeam , like Care Access, will continue to operate as a business inside Reify Health but will now do so using the OneStudyTeam name and brand to represent the business overall. All StudyTeam products will continue to utilize the StudyTeam name and branding, and our users will continue to access our products in the same way. For more information about this transition, see press release here.
You will design and build websites for Reify Health and its operational entities StudyTeam and Care Access.
You will work with marketing and design teams to design and build exceptional web experiences. As a senior, you will contribute influential concepts to our brand and help build a team to support our growing organization’s needs. You will join a growing design team and make valuable contributions to its culture. Your work will make a positive impact on thousands of lives around the world.
- Contribute to the design vision for how to best communicate the company and product mission
- Take on complex problems and create simple and easy-to-understand experiences
- Learn about the many perspectives in the clinical research industry and adopt appropriate tone of voice to speak to them through your work
- Create low and high-fidelity mockups to communicate design ideas.
- Work transparently and share progress, early and often, with remote teams.
- Create a living design system for our branded web experiences
- Contribute to a culture of collaboration, learning, and knowledge sharing.
What You Bring to Reify Health
- 2+ years of Digital & Web Design experience
- A portfolio of strong Branding / UX / UI design and creative work
- An interest using your design skills to improve the lives of healthcare professionals
- An ability to present remotely to communicate ideas and clearly convey your decision-making process
- An ability to tell a good story
- A desire in personal and professional growth and a discipline of continuous self-improvement
- An in-depth knowledge of design principles and an eye towards modern & current practices
- A fluency in color & typography
- An attention to detail beyond the visual surface (you don’t just copy / paste w/o reading)
- Proficiency working in visual design tools and desire to see ideas through to full realization
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS and JS to help implement your designs w/ web developers
- An ability to understand requirements by asking good questions and validating/testing ideas
- An ability to work with autonomy – you don’t sit idle when facing a hard problem
- Participation in design critique and an ability to give/receive specific feedback
- Highly collaborative skills that thrive in a diverse environment
- Empathy and respect – you are a good human
Benefits (US Full-Time Employees Only)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Remote-first! Work from anywhere.
- Flexible PTO & working hours
- Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave
- 100% paid health coverage for employees with option of HSA : Includes employer HSA contribution of $400 for individuals or $800 for families
- Additional plans available at >70% premium coverage
- 100% employer-sponsored dental & vision plans for employees
- Supplementary, low-premium benefits: Short-term/Long-term disability, voluntary life insurance, pet insurance(!), legal & identity protection
- Free access for employees and dependents tohealth care advocacy team (Alight Health Pros), and 24/7 telemedicine access (Eden Health)
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% employer match
- Company-provided laptop
- $1300 annual home office reimbursement
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled virtual events
- Annual fitness and weight loss reimbursements: Up to $150 each per year
- Learning and Development: Your very own LinkedIn Learning license so that you can upskill or just learn something new!
- Access to Benefits Marketplace: A special discount hub for OST employees to access deals on things like electronics & home goods to wireless service or travel
- Guardian’s College Tuition Benefit Program: Enroll any child dependents under the age of 17 for up to $4000 per year towards college tuition
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note : OneStudyTeam is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that OST works with a Professional Employer Organization.