Senior Visual Designer
Juice, a Webflow & Nocode agency focused on startups is seeking a talented visual designer (UI) that has a focus on web to join our team. We're growing and need another person to help us meet the needs of clients — which are primarily funded startups.
We're a remote friendly, asynchronous work environment — which means we're looking for someone that is a self-starter, and can be assertive.
A typical day could look like...
- owning 1-3 projects from a design perspective — which means anything from discovery to designing the site
- working closely with other global team members to meet project requirements
- improving processes within the company to help team operate more efficiently
- liaising between clients and team members (developers, strategists, PM)
- conducting research on best practices, site inspiration, or other items
- documenting design briefs, updated requirements, or other items
- participating or running meeting to collect or present information.
We're looking for a designer that can...
- adhere to a wide spectrum of styles/trends, depending on the clients needs and wants
- lead creative vision for a site based on client wants and needs and deliver a quality design
- think strategically on why/how/what we're designing
- communicate effectively within the team and with clients
- work with deadlines and constraints and still deliver a value-based solution
- be a good team player through respectful communication, trust, and being reliable
- 2+ years of professional experience as a visual UI designer, product or interaction designer.
- Ability to work successfully with a team or by oneself
- Highly proficient in Figma
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Our design team works in Figma and Notion primarily. The entire team is connected via Slack and uses tools such as Loom or Miro to communicate ideas.