Senior Visual Designer
- USA Only
At DAYS, we help families celebrate their traditions and create memories together. Whether it’s Hanukkah (Jewish), Diwali (Indian), or Lunar New Year (Chinese) we offer holiday experiences containing everything users need to celebrate with their loved ones - original holiday gear, activities, recipes, games, and much more. We are a young, dynamic company with a large and loyal customer base, rave reviews, and incredible momentum.
We are looking for a senior designer to join our team and lead our digital and physical presence creating a holistic visual language, across product, web, social media, campaigns, emails, packaging, and printed material.
For this role, you need to be a super talented and versatile designer, with a wide breadth of skills, excitement about working across different media, as well as manage others to create simplicity and beauty. You also need to be an excellent collaborator and communicator - both internally and externally.
- Create visual designs for web, apps printed materials, and marketing and advertising collateral
- Collaborate with video professionals to create marketing and promotional videos.
- Collaborate with photographers and animators
- Create visually appealing infographics/videos/select images for social media platforms
- Closely collaborate with the Days creative team and commissioned artists.
- Design product instructional, promotional and additional materials (print, online/digital/video) in collaboration with Days design and production professionals.
- Assist with brainstorms and ideation for social media posts
- A degree in Graphic/Visual Design.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant design experience, 2+ years of leadership experience.
- Experience with digital design - websites, apps
- Experience with advertising, social media
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and photo/video editing
- A passion for cultures and traditions
- Experience with subscriptions/e-commerce - a plus
- Experience with and love for DIY, crafts, cooking, etc - a plus
- Start-up experience is - a plus.
This is a full-time position in Mountain View CA, with flexibility for working remotely, but would require to collaborate in person and be on-site part of the time post-COVID-19.