Senior UX/UI Designer, Mobile
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (10%)
Givelify is a minority-owned FinTech-for-Good company that uses human-centered design, data, and research to craft experiences that inspire kindness & generosity and celebrate putting more good into the world.
You will be joining a culture of design excellence with accolades and recognition from Addy's, Stevie's, Google Play, and Apple. Your designs will serve a growing audience of more than 55,000 organizations and over 1.5 million donors that financially support them.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, Mobile, you're able to lead design initiatives, imagine novel solutions, and work cohesively with other teams across the company. You are well-versed throughout the design process, from wireframes to high-fidelity mockups or prototypes. By making the complex simple, you believe that you've done a great job as a designer when users do not notice your design, it is invisible to them because it works.
You’ll get to:
- Apply human-centered design principles to design elegant product experiences for a diverse audience across mobile and web platforms.
- Partner frequently with Product Managers and Engineers, and sometimes with Executives, Data Scientists, Researchers, and Customer Success teams.
- Define problems and goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services
- Solicit feedback from users, cross-disciplinary partners, and stakeholders.
- Give feedback and/or collaborate with engineers on implementation.
- Work with the product and design team to define and implement a brand-aligned design system.
We welcome your meaningful experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years with end-to-end product design where you have shipped mobile product(s) for iOS and Android
- At least 2 years of experience with consumer-facing apps or SaaS apps with complex interactions
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC suite, Sketch, Figma, and/or other industry-standard creative tools
- A portfolio highlighting some of your best work
- Languages: English; Spanish a plus
- Prototyping: Lofi and Hifi prototypes, you know when to use one over the other and you embrace an iterative process.
- Communication: You can articulate what makes a good vs great design, as well as an articulate point of view on design
- Problem solver that requires very little guidance on projects; thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Expert understanding of the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, and proportion
- (Bonus) Research: You are familiar with front-end research (light ethnography) and/or able to facilitate user testing sessions to validate your designs with users
- (Bonus): Experience working with remote teams
Plus These Superpowers:
- Integrity-Demonstrates congruence in thought, speech, and action. Can be trusted to act with courage and to do the right thing.
- Collaboration-Fosters productive relationships; values others' opinions, show appreciation and seeks to understand different perspectives.
- Customer Focus-Adopts a human-centric approach that meets or anticipates customers' needs when developing solutions.
- Drive for Results-Can be relied upon to be resourceful & tenacious in achieving key desired results.
- Effective Communication-Communicates frequently using clarity and appropriate methods/tools of communication.
- Problem-Solving-Is resourceful and creative in solving complex issues. Uses sound judgment, data, and collaboration
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission: We instantly connect people to causes that matter most to them so they can change their world with kindness and generosity. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that “wow” factor fuel our aspiration to be recognized amongst the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven workplaces.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks (including flexible PTO), and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.