Senior UX/UI Designer
Senior UX/UI Designer (Marketing)
We are a fintech scale-up working in an area ripe for disruption: accounting and bookkeeping. CANDIS helps companies regain control over their accounts payable process (think: collecting invoices, data entry, pre-account assignment, and payments). By providing a well-designed and intuitive app, we strive to make working lives better–not just for accountants, but for every employee.We empower finance teams with software to generate financial insights that support decision-making and help businesses scale… all while making a meaningful sustainable impact by reducing paper waste.
We live by one simple phrase: YES WE CANDIS!
- YES: Positive Thinking & Persistence - “Optimists find solutions, pessimists find problems.” And we know: there is always a solution.
- WE: Collaboration & Humanity - The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We act as a company, but respect each person. We are empathetic and humble.
- CAN: Learning & Improving - “Try. Learn. Improve.” We accept that we do not know everything and act fast to become better.
- DIS: Focus & Ownership - We execute with clear focus and make sure that tasks are delivered.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a creative and driven Senior UX/UI Designer to join our Marketing team. You will have a huge impact on taking our landing pages and conversion funnels to the next level, with key focus being on bounce rate, conversion rates and time on page. You will be working closely with the rest of the marketing team, providing them with UX/UI knowledge, whilst building a beautiful, usable and accessible website.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills in both German and English.
- Extensive experience in Responsive Web Design
- User Experience in Marketing - Can plan and conduct user research
- Deep understanding of reducing bounce rate, increasing conversion rate and user flows
- Experience with Design tools such as Figma
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping tools such as Framer, Protopie, UX Pin
Nice to Have:
- Experience with owning a component library (React Native)
- Search experience with a SaaS product.
- Ability to communicate well with Developers about code.
- Domain knowledge
- B2B search experience (eg. google ads)
- Ability to analyse and utilize quantitative data.
Don't worry about formalities. We care about you and your motivation – not the font size of your CV. We know that perfect candidates don’t exist, so even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you!