Senior UX/UI Designer
- USA Only
- 8 applicants (100%)
We have developed a highly customizable webapp that empowers clients to collect or create videos. The SocialVideos are wrapped with our proprietary technology and our SocialVerse web plugin increases SEO to drive conversions that ultimately drive revenue generation.
Senior UX/UI Designer at SocialVenu
As a UX/UI Product Designer at SocialVenu, you will collaborate with our engineering and product teams to create both functional features and high- quality design that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Develop UX & UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate function and visual
• Develop high fidelity production ready design formatted for developers to easily implement
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX & UI problems to development team
• Conduct adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
• Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects to showcase
• Knowledge of design tools (e.g. Figma, Photoshop)
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills
This role is open to remote work (USA) as our teams are globally distributed. We are a remote-first team. We are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy and will establish a cadence of on-time delivery with high-quality work.
• SocialVenu enables organizations to incentivize customers to become creators, driving brand awareness & sales through social word-of-mouth (eWOM) marketing.
• We provide creators tools to showcase the things they love, share that love on Social media and in return they are rewarded.
• We provide our clients the tools to manage, track and reward these creators.
• This channel can be the most powerful marketing method, rivaling the current social marketing spend of $110B annually.
• Importantly we also possess camera technology used to capture live event experiences, deepening the engagement delivered to brands and consumers.
• We’re a group of highly ambitious and equally open-minded, proven professionals.
• We are looking to bring on innovative, creative and passionate individuals who want to disrupt the traditional Social Media marketing machine. Our markets include Sports, Entertainment, Athletes, Brands and Non-Profits.
• Based in Oakland, California with a globally dispersed team. All team members are currently working remotely.
• Take a closer look at what we’re doing: www.socialvenu.com
• The CEO is a successful entrepreneur. Previously the Co-founder of Demandforce, Inc.
• Board Members include: Drew Brees, David West, George Killebrew, Cameron Scholvin, and Chris Gallagher