Senior UX/UI Designer
At Nibble Health, we’re empowering patients through financial technology.
There is a critical need for affordable financing solutions in healthcare. Two-thirds of all personal bankruptcies in the US are caused by medical debt, roughly half of patients need financial assistance for bills over $500, and at least one-third of patients defer care because they don’t know how they’re going to pay for it.
We enable leading organizations to provide their people with zero-interest, zero-fee healthcare financing as an employee benefit. Employees can pay for out-of-pocket healthcare expenses in free installments over time, creating a healthcare safety net that removes financial barriers to care, and companies can optimize health plan selection while increasing retention, productivity, and employee satisfaction. By allowing employees to take small bites out of large bills, we’re driving better health outcomes at scale, and tackling the $365 billion of out-of-pocket expenses sent to Americans each year.
We’re growing rapidly and recently raised an $8.5 million seed round from leading VCs including Tiger Global Management, Wing Venture Capital, A* Capital, and Expa, as well as extraordinary angels across healthcare and fintech.
Our HQ is located in New York City but we will consider candidates who prefer to be fully remote.
As our Senior UX/UI Designer, you'll play a critical role in tackling a massive challenge core to who we are as a company - how can we make paying for healthcare an enjoyable experience for patients? In this role, you'll craft the user experience for our cross-platform iOS/Android app and raise the bar for design across the company.
- Lead each phase of the design process from ideation to launch and beyond
- Work with company stakeholders to design new features, product flows, and user experiences that make it easier for employees to afford great healthcare through our app
- Empower sales, marketing, and CX with beautiful designs and interfaces
- Help define the creative direction of our projects in line with product objectives and brand guidelines
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to set product and visual design standards throughout the company while keeping the experience consistent across channels
We're looking for
- 4+ years of experience designing digital products with a focus on mobile apps
- A generalist who can also get their hands dirty in web, email, and branded collateral design
- Highly proficient in Sketch or Figma and related tools
- Able to thoughtfully communicate compelling design narratives with opinionated rationales for design choices
- Competitive salary and equity ownership
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision plans
- Unlimited vacation
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Education stipend