Senior UX/UI Designer
MUUME is a startup developing an all-in-one digital solution to bring small to medium businesses online, with an initial focus on the service industry such as hair salons in Switzerland. The MUUME Head Office (15 people) is based in Zurich, and we currently employ 35+ remote software engineers at various locations across Europe.
We are seeking a Senior UX/UI Designer. In other words, a rockstar that can offer their expertise in UX/UI Design. This is a remote friendly position with possibility of relocation.
… are an experienced product designer, ready to defend the value of UX in a startup environment
… are well-versed in UX research methods, usability principles and Design Thinking
… are fluent in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
… have experience following Material Design guidelines
… are able to communicate in English and German.
... reside in Europe, within the following time zones: GMT+1 or GMT+2
In this role you will be:
- Combining UX principles with design execution, to produce usable and intuitive user interfaces
- Collaborating with the rest of the Product team to evolve and refine our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touch points
- Communicating design solutions to engineers and stakeholders
- Designing and prototyping elegant solutions for web and mobile app
- Assisting in user research, such as interviews, usability studies, A/B testing, journey maps, wireframes etc.
- Consolidating research insights in an effective way for relevant teams and stakeholders
- Turning quantitative and qualitative research insights into tangible design solutions
- Minimum 4 years in UX/UI/Product Design
- Robust design portfolio demonstrating a strong balance between UX and UI
- Strong command of contemporary design tools including Figma and After Effects
- Solid background in designing for mobile-first platforms and apps
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- A solid foundation in layout and design
- English and German professional working proficiency. Swiss German is a plus.
What we offer:
- People: We are a talented, multi-cultural team from diverse backgrounds and industries
- Environment: We offer a fun, open and empowering environment where people can take ownership, have a real impact, and help shape the products and future of the business
- Holidays: We offer 25 vacation days
- Salary: We offer a competitive market-related salary based on where you live
Think you've got what it takes? We're excited to hear from you! Kindly note that we will only contact applicants eligible for an interview.