CreateApe is hiring a
Senior UX/UI Designer
- 7 applicants (28%)
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join our team and help us create user-centered designs that deliver an exceptional user experience across our products. As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for leading the design of new features, improving existing ones, and ensuring consistency across all products.
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to identify user needs and design solutions that meet business goals
- Lead the design of new features and improvements, from concept to launch
- Conduct user research and usability testing to validate design decisions and iterate on designs
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups using Figma
- Design user interfaces that are easy to use, visually appealing, and accessible to a diverse user base
- Work with developers to ensure designs are implemented to a high standard
- Maintain design systems and style guides to ensure consistency across products
- Mentor junior designers and provide feedback on their work
- At least 5 years of experience as a UX/UI designer
- Strong portfolio of design work that demonstrates expertise in designing user-centered interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Proficiency in Figma
- Experience conducting user research and usability testing
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and accessibility
If you are a Senior UX/UI Designer who is passionate about creating user- centered designs that solve complex problems and deliver an exceptional user experience, we would love to hear from you.
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at CreateApe. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired