Senior UX/UI Designer
- USA Only
Branding Brand is searching for a Senior UX/UI Designer to help create mobile apps and sites for an international portfolio of high-profile retailers.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you have an intimate understanding of visual design, user experience, and technology. You are proactive at applying creative solutions to a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment. You work well under pressure due to your organization, attention to detail, and communication skills. You produce high quality and consistent work while considering both small details and large-scale strategy.
- Take complex technical concepts and distill them into simple, easy-to-use solutions that improve our customers' workflows
- Design high-quality experiences for the world’s leading brands based on style guidelines and industry best practices
- Collaborate with creative, project management, development, and quality assurance teams
- Apply knowledge based on a background in design theory and principles with an eye for quality aesthetic
- Stay abreast of mobile commerce, design industry, and usability trends
- Participate in ongoing security training and awareness
Skills & Experience
- Proficient in understanding of web and app design
- Working knowledge in mobile design and usability
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor's degree in design-related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with retail brands a plus
- Experience with e-commerce a plus
- Development experience a plus
- Comfortable in technical conversations
- Ability to clearly communicate design decisions in small group critiques and to clients
- Has an interest in e-commerce and is passionate about shopping
- Comfortable presenting work confidently to large groups
- Adaptable to change while maintaining a positive attitude
- Problem-solver who looks for creative solutions to complex issues
- Comfortable working on a team and independently
- Accepts critique gracefully
About the Creative Team
Branding Brand’s Creative Team is a small group of digital designers and usability experts. They make shopping experiences more magical by advancing the future of commerce and communicating Branding Brand’s innovations and ideals.
About Branding Brand
Branding Brand launched in 2008 as an interactive marketing firm and quickly evolved into the largest and fastest-growing provider of mobile commerce apps and sites for retailers. Although it has since expanded into an international clientele and additional offices, the Company continues to operate out of its Pittsburgh headquarters, where it employs over 100 full-time technophiles and proudly contributes to the City's rust belt transformation.
Branding Brand is proud to be an employee-owned company, a supporter of the Whitehouse Equal Pay Pledge, and a Top Workplaces award winner. When we're not working from home, Branders (company employees) enjoy numerous in-office perks, including the ability to bring dogs to work and a free onsite, waterfront gym. In addition, all Branders enjoy unlimited PTO, free employee health insurance, a 401(k) matching program, paid leave for new parents, flexible work schedules, use of a new Mac, sponsorship, and stock options-- everyone in the Company is an owner.
Branding Brand is also an equal opportunity employer. We seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, individuals with disabilities, age, sexual orientation, protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about Flagship, our React-based framework, check out https://github.com/brandingbrand/flagship