Senior UX/UI Designer
- Oceania / Pacific
A genuinely exciting opportunity for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join an award- winning digital agency, Bliss Digital. We are leaders in Human-Centred Design and have been at the forefront of UX design for over 20 years.
This is a very exciting opportunity to live and work in Melbourne, Australia. We are looking to sponsor you to live and work in Australia for up to 4 years (with an opportunity for permanent residency in the future).
You will be collaborating with a very talented and multi-disciplined digital team, designing amazing user experiences for websites for government, major not-for-profits and organizations that make a social difference.
You will be involved in a comprehensive human-centred design process, involving user journeys, wireframes, prototyping, user-testing and visual concept design using Agile/Scrum methodologies. You will be crafting best-in- class user experiences that your clients and their users love.
The is a fantastic career opportunity to work with a passionate digital team that is committed to delivering great work. You will have the ability to work remotely from home and in our Melbourne based office in a hybrid team environment.
You must demonstrate:
- First a foremost, you will have a portfolio of digital/UX/UI design work (with a focus on responsive website design) that shows your talent
- An understanding of user-centred design/human-centred-design, creating user-journeys, wireframing, prototyping and user-testing
- An understanding of website design and information architecture (IA)
- An understanding of WCAG 2.1 Accessibility compliance
- Strong ability to understand briefs and solve problems in a pragmatic way
- Be able to communicate your design thinking
- Effective time management skills to deliver projects efficiently and on budget
- Be highly motivated to produce best-in-class UX/UI design
- Be able to work as a team player in a collaborative environment
Sounds like a perfect fit for you? Please send your Portfolio/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org