Senior UX Designer - E-commerce & Web
- USA Only
Yubico’s mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, a hardware-based token, revolutionized secure logins for top Internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration and innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software and services for encryption and Internet of Things (IoT). We are a multinational, fast-growing company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
Yubico is looking for a senior E-com designer that is a great communicator, creative, and able to drive new ideas & concepts through the e-commerce and marketing teams. You pick up the pen and show leadership through pictures. You help us build more than a user interface, you create engaging and elegant experiences.
We are in the InfoSecurity space where you’ll be able to make a concrete impact across the usable security industry. We cover a range of hardware & software products, we measure and design our service across the entire customer journey, and even design Yubico packaging. We’re nerds at heart, love our data, and think of our designs as learning opportunities to understand our users and internet security.
“ It’s not rocket science. It’s a social science – the science of understanding people’s needs and their unique relationship with art, literature, history, music, work, philosophy, community, technology, and psychology. The act of design is structuring and creating that balance. ” - Clement Mok
In this role you will be able to:
- Deliver a positive user experience resulting in huge year over year increases to our e-commerce store with millions in revenue.
- Drive a design process with Ecommerce & Marketing owners & Engineering to define the marketing website and ecommerce store.
- Organize, facilitate, and analyze user research to take our B2B & B2C customers on a complete journey end to end.
- Recommend best practices in Ecommerce & marketing technology, data & analytics platforms, and data security & privacy.
- Work with the creative team, content strategy, and engineering to establish processes and guidelines to manage the design system (Figma, Storybook).
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver desirable, feasible and viable UX solutions.
- An advocate of user centered design. Generous in sharing your work and knowledge to grow the design culture at Yubico.
Qualifications and skills:
- 5+ years of designing responsive and scalable solutions across web, mobile web, and online stores, with an emphasis on iterative design and continuous improvement.
- Committed to a data-informed approach to design - you’ve used tools and resources needed to measure the success of design decisions (A/B testing tools, Google Analytics, survey tools).
- Thorough understanding and experience with usability, accessibility, desirability, and testing on Ecommerce.
- Understanding of the principles of the sales funnels and creating engaging design solutions.
- Portfolio showing : designs, prototypes, and concepts that drive customer conversion for e-commerce stores. (Adobe Magento)
- Fun, open-minded, collaborative, and creative attitude.
- Strong storytelling and storyboarding skills
Check our LinkedIn Life page HERE for more information about the team!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and uphold an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, veteran or disability status. We'd love to learn about what you can add to our diverse team.
Yubico does not accept agency resumes or referrals. Please do not send resumes or referrals to our careers staff or employees. Yubico is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes or referrals.