Senior UX Designer
- 4 applicants
Our UX designers thrive on solving hard problems. We foster a culture of design by inviting cross-functional teams into our process to understand our users' pain points, generate different solutions, and test our ideas.
Our team delivers products and experiences by combining personal care and modern technology to give people the healthcare they deserve. We work closely to define emerging patterns, interactions, and visual systems from the ground up to solve problems that haven’t been solved yet, such as near real-time collaboration with providers on member care. It’s an opportunity to not only design better healthcare software, but to design a whole new way to work.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our team. Ideally, you have experience shipping multiple projects across large initiatives and have a strong grasp on design fundamentals. You are passionate about raising the design bar by thoroughly understanding business goals to challenge the current approach, design, and thinking when appropriate. You can adeptly balance business goals while creating the best solution for our broad range of users. If you are driven by growing as a leader and doer in design, while making an impact on healthcare, we would love to hear from you.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will:
- Partner with product managers, engineers, and our operations team to generate diverse visual solutions to complex problems.
- Set the agenda and drive meetings, co-lead the project team alongside your PM, and collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization.
- Communicate insights, strategic direction and priorities independently.
- Articulate the tradeoffs and positioning within business, technical, and customer contexts.
- Consistently deliver insights and solutions that directly contribute to your product area and the company OKRs.
- Contribute to product management strategy.
- Invent new ways of thinking that promote innovation.
- Mentor and develop the skills of more junior designers.
- Own specific aspects of team ops work.
You will love this job if:
- You have a genuine passion for what design and technology can do to help people.
- You are a systems-thinker that can logically visualize complex systems and user interaction flows.
- You are a problem solver that gets excited by big, complicated problems.
- You are an empathetic user advocate that values designing with research and data analysis.
- You are a collaborator that can make and communicate design decisions with non-designers.
You should get in touch if:
- You have roughly 5+ years design experience in a design environment, in-house, agency or other relevant industry.
- You have a portfolio that shows a diversity of experiences. Expert in one of UX team’s core skills/strong in two others/capable in one (core skills: research/strategy, system design, interaction design, visual design).
- You have a portfolio that shows a diversity of experience across interaction and visual design.
- You are knowledgeable in user-centered design best practices for web and mobile experiences.
- You have experience working on complex systems and applications.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are anE- Verifycompany.