Senior UX CIO
- Europe Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Senior UX Chief Innovation Office (m/f/d)
Full-time, unlimited and as soon as possible
You can become part of our 135-strong team : As a 100% subsidiary of dpa, we ensure effective access to media and consumers. Our PR tools supply target groups by email or editorial ticker, publish PR content on the web and ensure high visiblity on Google and Co.
Your new job...
- is flexible in the organization of working hours and mobile working
- is centrally located on Mittelweg - we will cover your costs for bus and train
- has a height-adjustable table and modern technical equipment
- is a lot of fun: From the team day to the summer party and other internal offers, there is a lot going on - also digitally in the mobile office at home
- offers you 30 days vacation, and on 24. and 31.12. are all free
- thinks green, and so we pay attention to fair trade and regional suppliers when it comes to free cold and hot drinks and fruit
- doesn't let you jump in at the deep end: We have an individual onboarding program
- has a collegial atmosphere
- takes care of you: With a subsidy for capital-forming benefits and meals in the canteen or an offer for company pension schemes.
Your future tasks...
- Translation of user needs, workflows and requirements into wireframes and interactive prototypes in Figma.
- Creating UX designs for applications within the design sprints.
- Making design decisions based on user feedback and business goals, and communicating an appreciation for user-centred design
- Collaborate with frontend developers, product owners (Scrum, JIRA) and other departments in an interdisciplinary way.
- Analyse users, trends and markets
- Inspire each other in the UX team and exchange ideas on innovative UX results.
Your skill and experience...
- Experience with agile process methods in product development
- Experience with prototyping and design tools (ideally Figma) is required
- Methods of design thinking and user analysis
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the design of digital user experiences
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German (at least advanced or C1) and English
Please send your application documents including your salary requirement and the earliest possible starting date.