Senior User Experience Designer
Sr UX Designer:
We are Catalyst UX, and we design and build experiences for Medical and Life Science applications, digital transformation, and financial services applications, among others.
We work on projects that start only as ideas, as well as projects that have a legacy build in need of a redesign. We are a fully remote team.
We are looking for a Senior Lead-Level UX Designer who is comfortable with taking client projects with varying degrees of functional requirements and turning those requirements into well-thought out, innovative, and intuitive Figma prototypes.
The ideal person will be able to lead client projects, and will have a great head for architecture, design systems, and common UX design patterns. Great visual design skills are a bonus.
Here are the Must Have's:
· Must have: Solid experience with the web, responsive web, iOS +Android product design
· Ability to create and maintain UI design Systems
· Proven ability to lead client meetings
· Experience in working in an agile environment
· Success in working remotely with distributed teams
· Fluency with Figma
· Degree in Design, UI Design, Information Architecture, Human Computer Interaction or equivalent experience
· Experience with Medical or FinTech a huge plus
As our next User Interface Designer (above you have Senior UX Designer?), you’ll have sole UI responsibility within Catalyst end-to-end iterative design process, which includes and is not limited to: design research, wire-framing, prototyping but primarily design multiple screens on a given projects based on the approved look and feel provided by your creative director. If you love Figma, and are looking for a pure design and remote position, this is the one!
You’ll join a growing product team and have the opportunity to work closely with individuals who are passionate about solving real world problems through human-centered design. At Catalyst, we believe in empowering others while always taking a customer centric approach.
What You’ll Be Doing:
· Collaborate daily with peers across disciplines including engineering, product, and operations
· Contribute to a wide variety of designs in Figma - including interactive wireframes, pixel-perfect UI specifications, and graceful user-flows
· Create high-fidelity UI designs that align with usability, accessibility, and brand standards
· Provide thoughtful visual and interaction design solutions that deliver value to customers while understanding technical constraints and effectively balancing quality and speed of delivery
· Design every individual screen the user might interact with, making decisions about which layout and visual design elements will help create the most intuitive-possible user experience
· Gather and utilize customer usage, adoption metrics and other analytics data to inform design decisions
· Deliver design documentation and other artifacts for use by a wide range of audiences including product development, customer programs, sales and marketing outlining proposed solutions to gain team alignment
What We’re Looking For:
· 5+ years working in a UI Designer, Visual Designer, Product Designer, or similar role, function
· Portfolio showing a wide range of complex software design examples
· Proficiency with design and prototyping in Figma
· Proficiency in interaction design for native mobile and web applications
· Comprehensive understanding of graphic design principles
· A passion for solving product problems while balancing all facets of a user experience (strategy and research, information architecture, interaction design)
· Experience collaborating closely with multiple disciplines including product and engineering
· Familiar with scrum practices and comfortable engaging with engineering in a fast paced, high trust environment
Having a positive, collaborative and supportive relationship between all of our team members is important to us.
· Fun, relaxed, remote working environment
· Recharge Friday once a month
· Health Insurance & Wellness Coverage
· Learning & Development Allowance
· Personal Workspace Allowance
· Opportunity for career progression