Senior UI/UX Designer
Insurance is broken, outdated, and does not meet the needs of today's modern economy. Customers pay fixed premiums that are not directly related to how often an asset is used or by an individual users risk profile. If you want insurance to work for today's modern economy, you need to break things up into episodes.
At Lula, we’re building the future of insurance by creating the technological infrastructure (APIs) to change the way companies purchase and manage insurance. Our technology allows companies to insure assets by individual episodes, analyze risk profiles by more than 70+ risk metrics, and manage claims and policies.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our customers and users by designing graphic elements and building navigation components. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our users’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma and Adobe Cloud applications
- Experience building web applications by utilizing human-centered design principles