Senior UI/UX Designer
- USA Only
- 6 applicants (60%)
We are pioneering an all inclusive real estate transaction to democratize a broken and cumbersome process, helping home owners save billions. Backed by top investors we are projected to be a forerunner in real estate technology with an industry amassing billions of dollars in untapped revenue.
Senior UX/UI Engineer
You will join a small, expert team building front-end software for the systems that run the Listella marketplace. Listella is looking for an outstanding UX/UI Engineer to design and build the future of the real estate transaction experience on web and mobile. The applicant will be responsible for researching, designing, innovating, and prototyping new user experiences that pave the way for the future of home buying and selling. The applicant must have an affinity for minimal design, typography, and attention to the smallest of details. You can expect to push your skills and be challenged everyday, while making an impact on the future of how people buy and sell their home.
No agents, no commissions, no negotiations. A better way to buy and sell real estate! Listella was founded under the belief that the power of the real estate transaction process should be in the buyer and seller's hands, saving billions in commissions every year. Changing the world one home at a time.
- Research and define user experience strategy for enterprise segments and different customer types building upon and scaling.
- Develop creative and innovative design solutions for tools and experiences that support multiple types of users in different types of roles with varying scope and objectives.
- Create, update, and maintain Listella libraries.
- Identify areas of opportunity and find creative solutions that distinguish Listella’s experiences from competition.
- Quality assurance and user experience testing.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Design, Art, Mathematics or a closely related field with 5+ years (4+ with MS) of work related experience.
- Familiar with Swift and Kotlin.
- Expert in user experience and user interface design for web and mobile.
- Practice and thrive in an agile environment. Self-starter that continuously contributes and drives team productivity.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Strong ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches, prototypes and wireframes.