Senior UI - UX Designer
Senior UI/UX Designer
Tech / Product · Remote
Here at The Giving Block, we’re bringing nonprofits to the forefront of technological innovation. The Giving Block is a venture capital-backed company making it easy for nonprofits to accept cryptocurrency donations while offering Donors a more tax-efficient way to support their favourite causes. We are the market-leading provider and work with 1,300+ nonprofits, including large organizations like United Way Worldwide and the American Cancer Society. We are on pace to raise over $100 million in crypto donations for our clients and will continue to grow rapidly in 2022.
Our goal is to make accepting cryptocurrency just as easy as credit cards. Join us in equipping nonprofits around the world with the ability to accept cryptocurrency donations to unlock an exciting new wave of funding to accelerate their missions.
The Giving Block is looking for a motivated Senior UI/UX Designer to join our Product and Technical teams to build the best cryptocurrency donation product in the world. You’ll be in charge of making the experience for both donors and nonprofits is seamless. As a new Category King, you’ll be improving upon crypto, payments and nonprofit industry standards. The role will be a combination of improving existing products and experiences, as well as designing new products and experiences from scratch.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about driving mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency and invested in helping nonprofits engage in the space more effectively. If you have the skills to improve products and design new ones, we would like to hear from you!
We are a growing team distributed globally. This is a fully remote role with occasional in-person company-wide meetups.
- Work closely with Product, Technical and Leadership teams.
- Responsible for improving UI/UX of all The Giving Block products/experiences
- Responsible for creating new UI/UX of all future The Giving Block products/experiences
- Create user flows, mockups & prototypes
- Implement and develop an internal style guide, along with creating original graphic designs.
- Work with the product team to incorporate customer feedback & usage metrics findings into the product design
Required Skills / Experience:
- Extensive UI/UX experience (5+ years)
- Experience in one of the following industries: nonprofits, fintech, payments, crypto or finance
- Experience designing unique UI/UX for a first of its kind product
- Demonstrate strong organizational, communication and people skills along with the ability to prioritize under pressure
- Passion for the cryptocurrency and/or nonprofit industry
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a startup environment
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken
Benefits / Perks:
- Competitive compensation (salary, health/dental/vision benefits, retirement, equity, etc.)
- Three weeks paid vacation and 10+ company-wide holidays
- Flexible work location and hours (fully remote)
- Company issued laptop and equipment
We’re building the future of giving. Join us in creating positive change through innovative technology!