Senior UI-UX Designer
- 10 applicants
Senior UI/UX Designer
Would you like to join a design community that gives daily support, instant feedback, and validation? How about adding all these to work with the best startups and businesses worldwide?
We are Awesomic — an app that provides design solutions. We’re fans of a holistic approach to design. That’s why our customers choose us for a whole range of designs: from logo to UI/UX, marketing, or brand design.
In 2 years, we’ve collaborated with more than 1,000 businesses and completed 10,000+ design tasks for them. And now, we’re in search of a product designer that wants to join our community in a scaling journey
What is our community? It’s a place where you:
- Have a full-time remote engagement, not just outsourcing
- Are surrounded by fellow designers
- Receive daily support, natural feedback, and validation of design assumptions
- Improve your skills with online courses and webinars
- Get invitations to exclusive staff parties with 100% transfer & hotel coverage
If that’s exactly where you see yourself working, we will be glad to discuss this opportunity with you! Feel free to apply if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience in product design and worked on at least 2 products (apps) from 0 at all stages – alone or in a team.
- Are well-experienced with mobile apps (most important!) and web design.
- Know your audience 🙂 and are empathetic to the user, understand user needs, and ground your decisions on these needs.
- Are good at research, planning, and analyzing.
- Know the importance of UX but don’t leave out a trendy UI either 😉
- Can explain your solutions, as well as guide and consult the customer and suggest what’s best for the project.
- Don’t mind staying in touch with the customer and becoming part of the project development team.
- Know a bit about other design fields: graphic design, branding, illustration, etc.
- Are fluent in English.
- Can work US hours or shift your schedule to have an overlap with the US timezone.
We’re sure you’ve ticked all of the boxes above. But isn’t Awesomic just another place where you’d have to do a UI/UX designer’s job? Don’t worry, we know the difference in titles
Here, your responsibilities will be to:
- Craft strategies based on user insights
- Deliver professional vision through planning, prototypes, interaction design, and visuals
- Collaborate with UX designers to improve product visuals
- Run A/B tests of digital products
- Build a long-term design strategy
Let us guess – that’s exactly what you’re passionate about?
In this case, you must find out about how Awesomic works:
- Awesomic AI algorithm matches our customers and designers that suit the request
- For newbies, we assign onboarding buddies that smooth the adjustment period
- Every day, designers give updates on their tasks
- We only use English to work and communicate on the Awesomic platform
- Twice a week, every designer gets a review call to discuss work and current challenges
- Awesomic covers the cost of sick leaves as well as overtime work
Okay, are you ready to become a part of Awesomic? There’s just one thing left to do. Simply fill in the application form below – and the first stage is done