Senior UI Designer
- USA Only
We're looking for new team members to join the Superlist Product Design team. A substantial part of the early stage of this job will be to explore the visual design, Desktop/mobile UI, and motion language, as well as explore product features with the existing design team. You will be working in an international, remote team of talented and experienced designers and closely with the product & engineering teams. You’ll get a chance to contribute to our early-stage product and will be able to influence and shape a new, innovative productivity platform from the ground up. We value positive work ethics, a high level of self-organization, and self-governance in our team.
- You are an experienced Product Designer that has worked on complex projects before
- Highly polished visual design skills and experience defining the UI direction of a product
- You are looking for a job that allows you to be creative and let your own design language and style shape a brand new product/brand
- You have a customer-first approach, understanding that every detail in an application is there to provide a great experience
- You are highly motivated to shape and build a product that will be used by yourself every day
- You have great communication skills; experience in working in a remote-first environment on a distributed team is a huge plus
- You can formulate and explain complex decision-making processes that impact customers, products, and business
- You are willing to participate in the hiring process for future team members
- Bonus for being located within one of our employee hubs (Seattle, Vancouver (BC), Berlin, Amsterdam)
We value dedicated people but we know that it's important to recover, disconnect and spend time with your family. Therefore, besides a competitive salary, you will get:
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Competitive share package
- Full benefits (health care, dental, vision, ...)
- A family-friendly work environment with high flexibility and understanding (we all have families)
- Good work-life balance
- Travel and educational budget
ABOUT THE TEAM
We're a team of highly motivated people that came together to challenge how collaboration and team management software works. Our team is a remote-first, international, and experienced group of individuals. We value self- organization and taking over responsibilities and new challenges. Our goal is to constantly evolve and redefine our development process, challenge technical and design decisions, and push the boundaries to make sure we build the best product possible.
We work flexible hours, believe in a healthy work/life balance, and will allow working remotely. We require you to be a full time employee, but we can discuss reduced workweeks.