Senior Product & Experience Designer
- USA Only
- 3 applicants (12%)
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this expansive role, you will architect and drive reinvention of the entire Spire patient experience. With broader scope than typical for a Product Designer, you will be responsible for all aspects of our product and service that affect the patient, including the digital platform, patient-facing services and the patient wearable sensor. You will:
- Design the digital patient experience, including communication of respiratory data and insights from the wearable sensor and holistic care for the patient through health check-ins, coaching features, education and a caregiver app
- Collaborate with Spire’s clinical service and patient enrollment teams to craft a patient-centric service experience
- Plan and procure videos for patient value proposition, on-boarding and education
- Manage research and testing with patients to ensure that we are meeting their needs while delivering an intuitive, engaging and delightful experience
- Become Spire’s resident patient champion and expert, representing the diversity that exists across our patient population
- Work closely with engineering teams to bring your vision and designs to life, including detailing specs and Jira tickets
- Assess product efficacy and utilization through metrics and data analyses
You are passionate about delivering the best user experience. You delight in changing the status quo in health care and welcome the challenge of building patient engagement and adoption through innovation. Bright and highly motivated, but low-ego, you enjoy working with others to deliver impactful solutions. You:
- Have rich experience in digital health, specifically in product design or UX design, preferably for patient-facing products
- Are well-versed in user research, with a native empathy for users
- Thrive in an environment where every day is different and you’re putting on a different hat (product design, product strategist, UX research, product owner)
- Love taking ownership and accountability, seeking to ensure the success of your projects
- Enjoy collaboration and teamwork, always working to stay aligned through common objectives and big picture company strategy
- Communicate clearly and crisply while being an astute listener who can quickly synthesize information to reach clear insights
- Have a strong intuition and clear point-of-view for good design and aesthetics
At Spire Health, we’re improving the lives of patients with chronic respiratory conditions. With innovative technology that provides insights into a patient’s day-to-day respiratory health and a clinical team that fosters strong patient relationships, we deliver a service that brings patients peace of mind and the ability to live their best lives.
Our technology includes a fully passive sensor platform that collects breathing data for every moment of the day, novel algorithms providing rich context into a patient’s respiratory health and robust apps and platforms connecting the patient and health care provider to Spire’s data-powered insights.
If this sounds like a role you’d be excited about, we’d love to talk! Please submit a resume and portfolio to [email protected].
(For the right candidate, title and salary could be adjusted commensurate to experience)