Senior Product Designer. UX - UI
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (10%)
Senior Product Designer (UX/UI)
Join our growing team at Vetcove, and help us transform how veterinarians buy the supplies they need to keep America’s pets healthy. Vetcove’s eCommerce and mobile platforms enable veterinary practices to compare and buy from all of their vendors in one place. Our community of more than 17,000 veterinary hospitals employs tens of thousands of veterinarians, and delivers care to many millions of animals every year across all 50 states. We’re a growing team on a mission to modernize the $50B+ animal health industry. Simply put, Vetcove helps veterinary organizations spend more time giving care, and less time shopping and comparing across vendors to supply their practices. Vetcove is a Y Combinator and venture-backed growth stage company with notable investors in Silicon Valley and NYC. We’re looking for exceptionally talented and passionate people to join our growing team.
About the Position
As a designer at Vetcove, you’ll collaborate closely with our engineering team to ship great products. You’ll carry out research, brainstorming, sketching, and prototyping, as well as wireframing, flowcharting, and journey mapping. You’ll lead end-to-end design efforts across a range of projects, starting with low-fidelity concepts like sketches, and delivering final high-fidelity assets across the finish line.
What you’ll do
- Help establish and reinforce consistent design patterns for our design system
- Partner with the product manager and engineering manager to define the roadmap
- Facilitate user research sessions, sprints, and workshops for your team
- Work closely with engineers to plan and ensure the build matches the design
- Create user flows, wireframes, and high fidelity prototypes
- End to end product design experience
- You should have
- 3-5 years designing exceptional experiences using Sketch, Photoshop, and other design tools
- An excellent portfolio that demonstrates experience in product thinking where you have previously shipped UX/UI for web products
- Have the ability to move fluidly between user experience design, interface design, and visual design
- Ability to shine through your designscreating user flows and wireframes that simplify user interactions
- A critical eye and obsession with perfection, but always see the big picture and create experiences that keep our users in mind
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative workplace where you’ll work closely with engineers, data analysts, customer success managers, and the company’s founders
- 100% remote within the USA
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Automatic 401k contribution
- Employee referral program
- At home office set up
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Open vacation policy
- Monthly team events
Please note we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Vetcove is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. If you require accommodations during the application or interview process, please let us know and we will make every effort to accommodate your needs.