Senior Product Designer, Mobile Apps
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Senior Product Designer, Mobile Apps
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care from wherever is most convenient for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol HIMS . To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are looking for a fully remote, highly collaborative Sr. Product Designer to be a leader on the mobile apps design team. You will work closely alongside Design, Product Management, and Engineering to build up our design system libraries and documentation as well as deliver net new features for both the platform and our business. You’re not just interested in designing better products for our users. You also care about designing internal solutions (like processes, tools, templates, etc) for the teams you work with as well.
This role will be part of a growing team of product designers that are driven to create simple, beautiful, and intuitive user-focused experiences. This role will stand side by side with other product and engineering leads in driving projects forward from start to finish.
- Establish intuitive design system libraries, advocating for platform excellence and innovating on best practices for iOS and Android devices.
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to identify new feature opportunities and galvanize consensus for the best experience possible.
- Produce complex logic flows, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes as well as pixel-perfect designs.
- Regularly engage with customer research to develop a thorough understanding of our users’ needs and pain points, and apply insights to build human-centered experiences.
- Take ownership by gathering data, insights, or answers that may be slowing you or the team down. Said another way, if you see something, say something fix it.
- Collaborate and communicate with our team and others to ensure that everyone impacted by your work is aligned.
- 6+ years in a UX, Interaction, or Product Design role, some of which has been focused on mobile app design.
- You have experience leading design alongside cross-functional peers in Product, Engineering, and Research.
- You’re an expert with Figma, Adobe CC and a prototyping tool or two.
- A holistic approach to design, from high level strategy all the way down to production ready deliverables.
- You have experience designing and managing design systems.
- You’re a systems thinker that is always looking for ways to consolidate complex problems or ideas into simple and scalable solutions.
- You’re a self-starter that is solution oriented, and you’re comfortable with defining and scoping opportunities with or without the help of others.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and are an active participant in team reviews, discussions, share outs, receiving and sharing feedback
- You are an excellent communicator who is able to present decisions and processes clearly and confidently.
- You’re flexible and excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have:
- You have a passion for motion design, specifically as it relates to a design system.
- You understand the basics of HTML, CSS and JS.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.