Senior Product Designer
- USA Only
Senior Product Designer
- REMOTE/WFH (US BASED)
Making it easy to live well — whenever, wherever
At Zeus Living, we believe housing shouldn’t constrain how, where, and when you want to live. You should be free to follow opportunity, curiosity, love, desire, friends, and family—and not just when your lease runs out. That’s why we’ve created a new, modern mode of housing, making it easy to live well—reliably, safely, comfortably, even stylishly—wherever, whenever.
At the center of everything we do are our people—our customers, partners, and our Zeus team. We wouldn’t be anything without them. That’s what our founders knew when they started Zeus Living in 2015, setting out to make renting a home easier. The goal then—and now—is to remove the stress of finding housing.
We’ve grown a lot since we started, and today we’re a hardworking team of creators, problem-solvers, and strategists who enjoy each other’s company and believe in what we do. Based in San Francisco and backed by Airbnb, Comcast, Bowery, and Initialized Capital, we’ve raised $90M in funding.
As a Senior Product Designer at Zeus Living, you’ll contribute to the strategy, vision, and execution of our core product offering. You’ll be responsible for the design solutions that shape our guest experiences as they plan, book, arrive, and live with Zeus Living.
You’ll work collaboratively with our product, engineering, and business teams to iterate and build usable, useful, and delightful experiences that help people who want to live with Zeus. You’ll engage across all stages of a project, using your skills in concepting, prototyping, service design, information design, workshop facilitation, and user research.
While your responsibilities will start largely as an individual contributor, you’ll be expected to lead the growth of our Design team and practice in years to come. You’ll have opportunities to manage as we expand the team, so interest in leadership is a plus.
What You’ll Do
- Actively practice and evangelize customer-centric thinking
- Deeply understand business goals and work with product managers to define requirements, not just translate them to design
- Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner to your counterparts in Product, Engineering, and Ops
- Own, lead and drive design problems from research and ideation through to execution
- Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Engineering, Data Science, Operations and Marketing
- Use quantitative data and qualitative feedback to inform the design decisions iteratively
What We’re Looking For
- At least 5+ years of experience in product design
- Demonstrated ability to tackle complex user and design problems
- A portfolio showing your high-quality UX, interaction, and visual design
- Interest in qualitative and quantitative data. You care deeply about grounding decisions in real data, marketplace needs & norms, and business OKRs.
- An owner’s attitude. You don’t hesitate to initiate spontaneous research, you empower engineers to get the fit and finish right, and you translate insights from research into meaningful action.
- You know when to apply the appropriate level of fidelity to your work, being conscious of deadlines & deliverables to communicate your solution.
- Interest in mentorship and management.
- Bonus: Experience with marketplace products; Experience with travel booking products; Interest in real estate or hospitality