Senior Product Designer
- USA Only
Truveta is a new company, led by our vision - Saving Lives with Data. Our mission is to drive innovation in patient care and development of new therapies. We are driven by staunchly held principles - we are in service to patients and their best possible outcomes, patient privacy is paramount, and scientific integrity is essential.
Our team is a special combination of software, health and big data experience. We are committed to progress and building a great team.
Who We Need
Truveta is rapidly building a talented and diverse team to tackle complex health and technical challenges. We are seeking candidates inspired by the opportunity to apply data in the development of real-world health solutions. Beyond core capabilities, we are seeking problem solvers, passionate and collaborative teammates, and those willing to roll up their sleeves while making a difference.
If you are interested in the opportunity to pursue purposeful work, join a mission-driven team, and build a rewarding career while having fun, Truveta may be the perfect fit for you.
On our team you will design products that set the bar for beautiful design and push the envelope on storytelling with data. You will collaborate with a world-class team of engineers, scientists and product managers throughout the design process to make quick decisions and bring a diverse set of experiences to life. You will leverage and promote modern product development processes to design experiences that are simple and intuitive.
You will create user flows, wireframes, build user interface mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. You will anticipate what the customer needs and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them!
Please include URLs for an online portfolio demonstrating your visual design skills, design process, UX flows and interaction patterns, in addition to a resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
- You have expertise rapidly designing user experiences for software/services
- You can create and apply established design principles and interaction patterns
- You’re a self-starter with an ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time
- You have experience/interest in Health technology
- You have excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- You will strictly adhere to Truveta principles in support of ethical innovation
- You will commit to ongoing training on key topics like privacy, ethics, and security
- BA degree in Design (or related field). MA preferred
- A portfolio demonstrating well thought through and polished end to end customer journeys and interaction and interface designs.
- 3+ years of industry experience, preferably at a software development company
- 3+ years of product experience in interaction design and visual design
- Ability to quickly turn around mockups, high fidelity prototypes and other communication artifacts in an agile, fast moving, iterative startup environment
- Proficiency in one or more design tools such as Figma, XD or Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator as well as Premiere and After Effects. Figma experience is heavily preferred.
Be a part of building something special. Now is the perfect time to join Truveta. We have strong, established leadership with decades of success. We are well-funded. We are building a culture that prioritizes people and their passions across personal, professional and everything in between. Join us as we build an amazing company together.
- Interesting and meaningful work for every career stage
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits with strong medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401K plan
- Professional development for continuous learning
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave
- Regular team activities (virtual and in-person as soon as we are able)
Truveta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.