Senior Product Designer
Tremendous helps organizations pay people around the world.
There's a long list of use cases that payroll providers aren't equipped to handle–survey incentives, user research incentives, bug bounties, referral promotions, etc. Recipients are all over the world and want to get paid out instantly according to their own preferences.
The Tremendous platform and API lets organizations handle these one-off payments. We already work with 5,000+ organizations, including Google, Stripe, Atlassian, Pinterest, and process $100M+ / year in volume.
Tremendous is 50 people, highly profitable, and going through a scaling period. We're fully remote, with outstanding benefits and above-market compensation.
About the role:
We're looking to add our third product designer to the Tremendous design team. We're looking for an experienced designer who is comfortable owning an entire product area. You and the engineers on your team will have direct ownership of the user experiences that you build. Tremendous values design and will give you space to do thoughtful, high-quality work amongst experienced and kind coworkers.
- Craft rational, elegant, and delightful solutions to complex problems that obsess with implementation ease just as much as pixel-perfection.
- Define user centered problem statements to bring clarity to what we’re trying to accomplish and why it’s important to users.
- Conduct usability tests and research to validate our hypotheses and increase the chances that what we build makes an impact.
- Design for a diverse set of recipients, considering accessibility and internationalization
- Contribute to the design system to ensure cohesion across all our products.
- Take full ownership of the product. You will help scope, drive, and measure the success to push forward user and business goals.
- Promote usability and design best practices.
- Inspire the team by bringing new ideas to the table.
- 5+ years of product design experience in tech.
- 2+ years of experience at a startup.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to communicate design solutions.
- The ability to work within visual design languages and the experience of contributing to them.
- Attention to detail and a data-driven approach to understanding what's required for great user experiences.
- A strong command of Figma for designing, prototyping, and collaborating.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can translate technical lingo into layman’s terms.
- The ability to handle ambiguity well. You are comfortable doing research and collecting information to make educated decisions on your own.
What's cool about the role:
- You'll get to work with a top-notch team at Tremendous.
- You'll work on a fast growing team. Revenue has tripled over the last year, and the team size has grown quickly too. Growth means more opportunities to learn and advance.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- We're a remote company. Work from wherever you want.